Monday, November 8, 2010

All Things Pumpkin

One of my favorite things about fall, is all the pumpkinny flavorued things that are available, pumpkin spiced lattés, pumpkin scones, pumkin ravioli…to name a few of my favorite.

I thought I would list of few of my pumpkin endeavors and one that I plan to try when I carve up my pumpkin that has sat on our dining room table for all of October as our decorative centre piece.

Pumpkin WafflesThese I tried last year or the year before and they were a keeper. They are absolutely delish with butter and maple syrup. This year I made and froze some for Lochlan and then I can just pop them in the toaster for a quick yummy snack or lunch.



Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins with Streusel Topping
These I made a few mini ones, and a few loaf shaped ones and I have to say they were so rich, I should have stuck with a smaller size, the mini loaves were waaaay too intense. Also the Streusel topping was a bit much, they would be just as tasty without it I think.



Pumpkin Pasta from Jamie Oliver's website
I may make some adaptations to this, but will post later on how it goes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...