Wednesday, September 16, 2009

book bloggers appreciation week

I know books have little to do with recipes aside from cook books, but it is likely that I will take this blog over as my personal interests blog (my personal instersts include sewing, crocheting, crafts, cooking, reading, and probably a dozen other things).

The book bloggers appreciation week is hosting the following meme - if you wish to join in check it out here

Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack? - not usually, sometimes I will have tea, but I usually forget to drink it

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea ofwriting in books horrify you? - I don't usually write in books, although I might highlight or underline things if I am studying or writing a paper.

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open? - flat open or I remember the page number

Fiction, Non-fiction, or both? Fiction or based on a true story

Hard copy or audiobooks? hard copy

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point? - with a baby I put it down as soon as I find myself re-reading the same paragraoh and not able to comprehend what it says

If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? no

What are you currently reading? The Courtesan's Daughter by Claudia Dion, it has way too much dialogue, I feel like I am reading a play (like The Importance of being Ernest or something)

What is the last book you bought? I just ordered Good Harbour by Anita Diamont who wrote The Red Tent

Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or canyou read more than one at a time? If I am reading more than one it is because I am not that interested in one of them, or there is one that requires more digestion time

Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read? I like reading in bed, almost anytime of day

Do you prefer series books or stand alone books? I don't think I am a series fan

Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
The time Traveller's wife

How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?) sadly by size and sort of by fiction and non fiction

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...