Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oreo Cookie Fudge

This is an amazingly tasty recipe from my friend Carrie who makes it every Chritmas and gives to her (lucky) friends, she has moved to Ontario so this year I will have to make it myself.....and possibly share. Carrie made it in the microwave (you could to), but I choose to make it on the stove. I am just waiting to buy a really square pan as my 8x8 has really rounded edges that make weird bars.

Anyways, an easy recipe, great for sharing and even better for eating.

8 squares of semi-sweet  or unsweetened chocolate or the equivalent in chocolate chips


1 can of sweetened condensed milk (evaporated)
2 tbsp vanilla extract

10 Oreo cookies cut into chunks

parchment paper


Put condensed milk and chocolate in sauce pan and heat for until choclate is melted. Stir. Add vanilla. Stir. add cookie pieces. Stir


Pour into a parchment lined 8x8 or 9x9 square pan. Cool in fridge. Cut into squares.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...