Monday, November 22, 2010

Recipe Exchange

Recently I participated in a recipe exchange (which never work for me), and I actually got a recipe (for the first time out of about 5). It looks super easy tasty,  and I am very excited to try it. I thought I would share.

Crockpot Swiss Chicken Casserole


  • 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
  • 4 slices swiss cheese
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 2 cups stuffing mix
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
lightly grease crockpot with cooking spray. place chicken breasts in crockpot. top each breast with cheese. spoon soup over cheese and sprinkle with stuffing mix. drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix. cook on low 6-7 hours.

Super easy and quite yummy. Serve with a salad and/or steamed broccoli. Makes great leftovers.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...