Friday, September 25, 2009

Blogging my thoughts

These posts have been all in one go, but I find that when postings are really long, I get board reading them...also pictures help (have to get on that).

a lot of my interesting thoughts have been in the wee hours of the morning while I am feeding Lochlan. Usually when I have these kinds of thoughts I lose them by morning if I don't write them down, however in having a baby latched to me makes this tricky. when I had my thoguhts about getting to know God through mutual friends, I knew I had to remember it, so I repeated the thought processes that lead me to that conclusion until I fell asleep, and it worked, I totally got it I think. Now when I have time I will include these thoughts on my blog for anyone else who is interested, and for my own reference.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...