Thursday, August 25, 2011


I thought I would put a few photos up of the projects I have finished while being at home.  I bought a pattern to make the peapod bunting bag, and it was way too small to put any baby in, I bought the right yarn and had the right hook size and there is no way a baby could fit into it. So this one I made up and it's basically like an adult sized toque that I crochetted to 18 inches and added a hood. Hopefully this one fits our new baby. I then made a little cap for our first sone, I am hoping to get a couple of good pictures with my two little peas, and will post them later.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...